Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service, or are moving out of town, or just moving across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 608-437-3084.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 138 E Main St. 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Fridays to complete a service application. If you prefer, you can fill out and print the Application for Utility Service form and bring the completed form with you. Please bring a copy of your driver license when you apply for new service. If you have any questions, please call our office at 608-437-3084.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 608-437-3084 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Mount Horeb Utilities residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 608-437-3084 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Mount Horeb Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 608-437-3084 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Mount Horeb a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Mount Horeb Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.