Mount Horeb Utilities asks everyone to follow recommended best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 when coming into our office.
- We encourage you to utilize our website for Village information and to make payments at mounthorebwi.info. To pay your utility bill online go to our utility site at mounthorebutilities.com.
- Please use the drop box at the front of the Municipal Building to drop off Village or Utility payments.
- Our staff is working during normal business hours to assist our customers over the phone. Please call 608-437-6884 during the hours of M-Th 7am-4:30pm, Fri 7am-Noon.
- If you must come in to the office, we ask you to wear a mask. Only one person at a time will be allowed in the office, all others must wait in the hallway at a safe distance (on 6’ markings).
- Please do not enter the building if you are not feeling well.